Clinics are a content type that generates an event-like output with bookable time slots for website visitors.
Clinics could be used for flu clinic appointment booking, community drop-in sessions, etc.
Currently supported options
- Hide from clinics page – choose to hide the clinic from the clinics page
- Overview – an introduction / description of the clinic
- Address of clinic – if different from the main practice building, an address can be specified
- Clinic notes – information that is highlighted to the user, presented as bullet points
Date / time settings
- Date – the date that the clinic will be held on
- Start time – the time of the first appointment
- End time – the time the last appointment finishes
- Appointment duration – the length of a single appointment
- Number of appointments – the number of appointments per time slot
- Reservation time limit – the amount of time that an appointment is temporarily held for
- Minimum age – if there is a minimum age for the clinic
- Patient requirements – checkboxes to show to users before being allowed to progress